What is Aquatic Therapy?
Why Aquatic Therapy?
- More motivated to participate
- Provides support and buoyancy deceasing effort
- No Gravity increases movement opportunites
- Greater strength from resistance
- The Pressure of the water can better inform the patient where and how their body is moving
- Increases breath and lung work by 60%
- Ideal environment for balance
- Enhances socialization
- Provides environment allowing interaction and participation equal to peers
- Increases safety awareness
Who Benefits From Aquatic Therapy?
Those Who Need To Work On:
- Moter Planning
- Cardiovascular Endurance